The below is her description of a film that she claimed I had 'claimed' to love, and for most of the conversation, my response was either 'poppycock', 'did I have a fever?' or 'that sounds like the worst film ever, it's like a thousand bad horror movie plots rolled into one.'
We'll start off with some things she got wrong about the movie...
It had the girl in it from that sci-fi show you used to like - Melrose Place I think (me, huh!), I mean Beverly Hills 90210.
To which we came up with Shannen Doherty - and nope she isn't in it (thank the lord) - which you will have already guessed. ;)
Now the truths of the plot:
- it was weird, odd, one of those strange things you like (narrow it down for me)
- there was a girl in old fashioned dress (Shannen Doherty?) - nod to confirm
- and at the end a baby fell off the roof (and I claimed it was good!!! That would so never be a good ending)
- there was a cave
- and a river
- there was a tower
- and they were in a burned out house
- the house was crooked and they went to live with the old woman who lived there
- they were trying to get away from a man who was after them
- there were things in the river and the boat sank
- there was a train accident
- and there were snakes
- it was originally a book, but it wasn't that Neil Gaiman
Now isn't that much better than her description...