1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
Aside from the superpowers I already have (which must remain top secret), I would love to be able to swim. What do you mean that's not a superpower? It is to me. Of course, I don't want to just swim goldfish-like around a swimming pool; I want to head out into the ocean.
2. Who is your style icon?
My niece - I want braids. I want to be able to stick gold stars to my face. I want to wear feathers in my hair when I go to the shops. I want to wear clothes that don't necessarily go together and still manage to look eccentric-cool.
3. What is your favorite quote?
"It's not the bang that terrifies but the anticipation of it." Alfred Hitchcock. Actually, I'm boring myself quoting that--I quote it everywhere.
I'm rather fond of
4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
5. What playlist/CD is in your CD player/iPod right now?
Erm…I don't know. Something cool and modern I'm sure. Not Abba. Not The Carpenters. Not…
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Oh mornings, definitely. I ache to stay up all night and write (or play on the internet/watch movies), but the truth is, I'm better at 5:30 in the morning.
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
It's my name… duh! Though originally it was called The Poisoned Apple after the book I was writing and because I love (twisted) fairy tales.