Oops, look who forgot to post the final part of this meme...
25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
The MC in 'The Forest of Discarded Hearts' has a cat. I don't think the cat likes her.
26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your MCs and post your favorite picture of them!
Ha! No, no, good lord no.
27. Along similar lines, do appearances play a big role in your stories? Tell us about them, or if not, how you go about designing your characters.
Sometimes I describe (most times for novels, I suppose), but for short stories, I don't think appearances matter so much. It's more about how broken they are inside. Although, they're often broken on the outside too.
28. Have you ever written a character with physical or mental disabilities? Describe them, and if there’s nothing major to speak of, tell us a few smaller ones.
There's nothing more disabling than death and I have quite a few of those shuffling around.
29. How often do you think about writing? Ever come across something IRL that reminds you of your story/characters?
I think about writing all the time. From the time I get up to the time I go to sleep. Even when I'm doing other things. Even when I'm trying my best to procrastinate and not write, it's always there. Like a second limb, or a festering boil. Yes, a festering boil planted between my eyebrows.
30. Final question! Tag someone! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!
Ah, I'm not going to tag anyone because they're all so busy - I hope.
And talking of busy. Head over to Katey Taylor's blog and congratulate her. She's now an editor at the awesome Morrigan Books.