Sunday, 20 December 2009
I am Mostly Wonderful
1. The acceptance and publication of The Sour Aftertaste of Olive Lemon by Bucket 'O' Guts press.
2. The Scratch of an Old Record being chosen as best story (and receiving pro pay) in Necrotic Tissue.
3. Fantasy Magazine publishing Trench Foot.
4. Receiving the signature sheets for issue 20/21 of Postscripts.
5. A publisher giving me the opportunity to rewrite Theatre and send it back out for their consideration Oh, I am so tempting fate with this one. Yikes.
6. Shock Totem, who I had vowed to stalk in 2010, accepting Pretty Little Ghouls in 2009. Ooh, who can I threaten to stalk next?
Thankfully, many crap things have happened too... We shall not list those, but remember a healthy dose of rejections keeps bowler hats, stetsons and tiaras in place. Though Rudolf is happy my head will fit down the chimney, he's certain my ass won't.
Posted by Cate Gardner at 18:40